The mission of the North Alabama Coalition for the Homeless (NACH) is to educate the public regarding homelessness and to coordinate and facilitate the efforts of agencies, communities and concerned citizens into a seamless Continuum of Care (CoC) to affect positive solutions to homelessness in Madison, Morgan and Limestone counties of North Alabama.
Requests to have your resource added to our website should be submitted to email@example.com.
The NACH resource page is not intended to advertise businesses.
Its purpose is to provide useful information to help reduce and prevent homelessness
for indigent residents of Madison, Morgan, and Limestone Counties.
NACH considers sharing all resources that directly benefit the housing of unstable citizens of North Alabama,
particularly those with limited or no medical insurance.
Advocacy & Awareness Links
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance – HHA
- AHFA – Apartment Finder
- Affordable Housing in Alabama
- Community Action Contactless LITT App
- Local Lower Income Apartments
- GoSection8.com Huntsville
- Harris Home for Children
- Huntsville Housing Authority Application – Public Housing
- Huntsville Housing Authority Application – Section 8
- Huntsville Housing Authority 1 Bedroom Pre-application for Waitlist
- Huntsville Housing Authority Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- Huntsville Housing Authority Resident Services Brochure
- Myths and Facts About Affordable Housing
- Privately Owned Subsidized Housing
- RiahRose Home for Children (Pregnant Women & Homeless Families With Young Children)
1580 Sparkman Drive, Suite 111
Huntsville, AL 35816
View on Google Maps
Monday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM to Noon
Huntsville Madison County Public Library
915 Monroe Street
Huntsville, AL 35801
View on Google Maps
Available throughout the day as needed.
One snack pack per person per day.
Monday thru Thursday
10 AM to 4:00 PM
EHV and ERAP Application Assistance
Monday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday: 8 AM to 11:30 AM